Carbondale Nursing and Rehabilitation at Hart Place is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility whose primary goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents, families and staff. Carbondale is dedicated to providing a home-like atmosphere where the care of each resident is individualized and based on his or her unique preferences.
Our core mission as a resident centered facility is to promote the well-being of each resident, while ensuring each resident has a voice in directing and shaping his or her daily life. We are also dedicated to assisting every resident in achieving and maintaining the highest level of independence possible.
Our Core Values
Carbondale’s core values in providing care to each resident include:
Our primary pledge and commitment to the individuals and families who choose Carbondale is that we will:
- Place the needs and care of residents above all else
- Treat residents with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion
- Provide ongoing support to individuals and family members during their loved one’s stay at Carbondale
Carbondale’s core values regarding our employees include the following:
- Each employee will be treated with respect and then also will be expected to treat each resident, family member and co-worker with respect
- The value that each employee brings to Carbondale will be appreciated
- Each employee will abide by the core values of Carbondale when caring for residents
- Each employee will feel comfortable expressing opinions and concerns to his or her department supervisor or administration